1. If any item that you have ordered does not arrive however it does show on your delivery documents this is known as a shortage. All shortages must be notified to Stationery UK Ltd by email within 2 working days. Please ensure that you know the product code, delivery note number and quantity ordered (or missing) to enable us to process the shortage.
2. If you wish to return a product because it is damaged on arrival please notify Stationery UK Ltd by email within 2 working days. Again please ensure that you know the product code and delivery note number to enable us to process the return.
3. Standard returns – Please advise us within 14 days if you wish to return any products that you have ordered. Any bespoke or “special” product orders are strictly non returnable.
4. Collections of any returns will be made within 7/ 10 working days.
5. Non faulty returns must be arranged and paid for by the customer. Furniture items returned are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
IN ALL RETURN SCENARIOS – THE PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS NOT RETURNED WITH THE GOODS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR RE-SALE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN FROM YOU
Sign up for great offers!!
Order before 5pm for same day despatch.