Rexel Mercury RLX20 Confetti Cut Shredder 2102446
- Delivery 2-3 working days
- Stock level 4 in stock
- Looking for more stock? Additional stock is often available for bulk orders, this is often sourced direct from Rexel, for more information please get in contact with a member of our sales team.
- Protect your confidential and valuable information from being stolen by shredding any documents that may put your business at risk from identity fraud. The Rexel Mercury RLX20 large office shredder is perfect for a busy office of 20 or more users and has a S3 security level which means that it shreds paper into unreadable confetti style particles (sized 4 x 40mm) making it ideal for sensitive data. Paper jams in a shredder are time consuming, frustrating, messy and can be costly if you have to call out an engineer. With the RLX20 shredder, paper jams are a thing of the past. Featuring the revolutionary Mercury Jam Free technology, the RLX20 has a unique brightly lit LED indicator that warns you whether you are trying to feed too much paper into the shredder in one go. The illuminated red light means you should stop and remove some sheets of paper and illuminated green light means that there is no risk of jamming. The RLX20 is a super quiet, high capacity shredder that can shred up to 22 sheets of 70g/m paper in a continuous single feed as well as CD's, credit cards, paperclips and staples. Specifically designed for large volume shredding, it features a huge 115 litre large capacity pull out frame with plastic or paper bags that holds up to 1100 sheets of 70g/m paper meaning you rarely have to empty it. The front opening door and pull out frame is designed to enable simple and mess free emptying and the shredder cuts off automatically when the bag is full signalling that it needs emptying. The RLX20 goes into power saving mode after 2 minutes of non use, making it an ideal choice for the environmentally friendly office. With a clear, easy to use LED control panel, castors for easy manoeuvring around the office and an Auto Oiling System, the stylish RLX20 is the ultimate choice for a busy office environment that has large volume shredding requirements.
- Rexel Mercury RLX20 Shredder
- Ideal for 20+ users
- Sheet Capacity: 20 sheets can be fed into the shredder in one go (80gsm, A4 paper)
- Cross Cut: Shreds paper into confetti-like pieces providing extra security and reducing bulk waste
- Cut Size: 4x40mm
- Security Level: 3/Confidential
- Bin Capacity: 115 litres
- Also shreds CDs and credit cards
- Now with unique Mercury anti-jam technology to prevent paper jams
- 2 year warranty with 20 years on 3 year cutter head
- WxDxH: 723x660x1010mm
- Weight: 57.7kg
- New and improved large office shredder
- Environmental features include power save mode after 2 minutes non-use and optional paper waste sacks
- Super quiet, continuous operation
- Auto oil system
- TUV and CE approved
- Rexel Mercury RLX20 Confetti Cut Shredder 2102446
Save £900.79 Save £1080.95
Price Comparison Date of comparison: 25/09/2013
Euroffice Price: £789.99947.99
Office Supplies Supermarket: £792.02950.42
Office 365: £761.44913.73
UK Office Direct: £789.99947.99
Ask Office Stationery a question about this product
FREE DELIVERY available on this item
Dispatched today if ordered by 3pm.
Next day delivery available to mainland UK.
Got any questions? contact us.
For full terms and conditions click here.
We are happy to refund or exchange standard items purchased from Office Stationery with in 14 days or purchase.
We have no restocking fees for standard items.
Returned items must be in original packing and as new.
For full terms click here.
Attributes Additional Materials Shredded: CDs/DVDs Credit Cards Staples Paper Clips Cut Type: Confetti Cut Sheet Capacity: 20 Sheets Paper Entry Width: 260mm Cut Size: 4.0 x 40.0mm Bin Capacity: 115L
Distributor Notes Spicers Distributor Notes: Please note that due to the size and weight of this product, fulfilment will take between 2 and 7 days depending on the delivery location and is subject to stock availability. If delivery is required to other than the ground floor or premises with non-vehicular access there maybe an additional delivery charge.
Electrical Voltage/Frequency: 230V AC to 240V AC / 50Hz to 60Hz Power Cord: UK
Identifiers Distributor Numbers: 804895 RM06223
Physical Case Colour: Black/Silver Dimensions: 43cm (W) x 53cm (D) x 90.5cm (H) - Weight 56.5kg Pack Quantity: 1
Security Security Level/DIN 66399: P-3